- Packet is due on THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, given in person or scanned by 3:00 pm.
- Packet must be completed and will NOT be accepted late.
- Requirements are as follows
- Must be currently enrolled in Calculus AB/BC or AP Statistics and taken Precalculus AB/BC
- Must have an overall average of at least a B in your prior mathematics courses
- (PreAP courses will be adjusted to reflect honors credit)
- Must have an overall GPA of a 3.0 (out of a 4.0) scale
- Have not been in ISS/OSS or long term while in high school
- Not violated any of the Kingwood Park Honor Pledge (Plagiarism, cheating, etc…)
A packet can be downloaded here.